So it's a new year... didn't keep any of my resolutions really from last year, except the one about getting closer to my understanding of my own faith in Christ. That has proven to be difficult but most worthwhile. Also, learning to accept the flaws of individuals. While it's hard to not criticize, I've learned that patience and understanding are key to a happy life. Also, in 2009, miracles occured beyond my belief. Stellan is cured and we are expecting our second son.
While there were toils and joys in 2009, there is so much to come in 2010. We're still in the remodeling phase of our townhome. Still hoping to buy a new (larger) house someday and hoping that I get a promotion at my current place of employment. Also, my master's program has been a challenge.
What I'm excited about for 2010: the safe arrival of our second son, a trip to Texas, finishing the house, getting closer to completing my Master's degree, the successful completion of CIP certification, a new refrigerator, decreasing our debts, and watching Devlin approach the terrible two's.
No comments:
Post a Comment