Saturday, January 9, 2010

The wait is over! (well for one thing at least!)

Well, I got great news from my boss on Friday... I got the IRB Administrator position!!! I am so excited...all the way home I thought about how fabulous this is right now and what it entails for the future. I kept thinking on the bus ride home, how awesome God is for those who wait. The reason I say this is during the whole waiting game for the position to show up and actually get it, I kept hearing this song on KTIS about "waiting on you Lord..." It just hit the right spot within...even on other levels outside of this job opportunity. One thing this song speaks about is the waiting, it being painful, but praising in the meantime anyways...I think that's so important. If you wait ....and do nothing during the wait....what's the point?! You can do so much while waiting, which includes of course praising God rather than nagging Him, but also, going above and beyond at work, in the home, and in the community. I admit, I'm no saint...but I darn well as try to do my best to serve others. Anyways, I'm really excited about this promotion...more than some will ever know...

No comments:

Post a Comment