Our house is really only a little over a week away. Can you believe it? I'll be honest, I had a hard time believing this day would come. We have had several trials in the past year (well maybe a few years) with Alex losing his job then getting a job, the townhouse remodel, the buying ordeal, finding a new house (well, "the" house), and everything else. It's just amazing.
So this year, not only did Alex get a new job, he got a great job. I too also received not one promotion, but two. Our townhome sold and we are now only 11 days from the closing on our Farmington home. Everytime we go to the new house, or as Devlin says "house?" I wonder the same. Is this "the" house? Will something happen between today and August 31st which will take away the house we've been dreaming about since May? Especially, I had this fear over a week ago, when the loan lender basically gave us a deal breaker. It felt like the keys to our house were dangling from their fingers right in front of our eyes but we could not have them.Thankfully that is over and done with...and to this date no problems have been brought to light.
So... what does this all mean?
Well... if we look at Veggie Tales, we know that God is bigger than the boogie man... may that be a lender, job crisis, or those little doubts jumping into your jammies.
No comments:
Post a Comment