Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Change of Plans, Change in Heart

Well as always, life brings changes and you just have to figure out what to do next. Change of Plans occured for us this morning when I was notified that we could no longer go on our cruise. I was first angry and upset, well, I still am, but at the same time I'm heart broken about it. I can't believe it. It took me a long time to just find this policy as to why we can't go, well more importantly, why I can't go. Royal Carribean Cruise line does not allow women who are beyond 24 weeks pregnant on their cruises. Even though I have my doctor's permission to go, I can't because of some policy. I personally think it's legit if you are say 36+ weeks pregnant...not 24 weeks. Good grief! I'm furious but I'm sure I'll settle down. Now though, we have to figure out what the heck to do in Houston, Texas for a week instead of relaxing in the carribean. We were looking forward to this get-away but there's nothing we can do except change our plans and make the best of it. Granted, at least we're getting a full refund. That's at least a saving grace, right? Still, I'm not happy about it. Oh well, I'll change my heart about it eventually as we figure out our change in plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment