So if you haven't noticed we are in our new home. I love it. This house has provided so much space for the boys and for us. I especially enjoy the corner soaking tub in the master bath. What I have noticed is that despite all the space and that are stuff doesn't fill the space, I want to get rid of more stuff. I recently donated two large trash bags full of baby clothes to a friend who was going on a mission trip to Nicaragua. She was amazed and I was relieved to let it go. Do note that this does not mean I'm finished having babies!!! I do want to have at least one more. I love my boys but would love for God to give us a girl. Alex definitely is fine with the two (for now).
I am still going to give a few more items away as I feel it is necessary. There is no reason to house these baby items when their are women out there in tears because they cannot provide a garment or shoes for their child. It just doesn't seem right.
On a different note, I have found that at night, this is my moment's peace. I've got a chance to check my email, Facebook, the news, and my blog. I've also done most of my cleaning at night too. I figure that when the boys are awake...forget these things. It can wait until the mommy of the night can start doing things while they sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment